Education and qualifications
- M.Sc in International Relations, Regent’s University London
- B.Sc Degree in Political Sciwnce and International Relations, Webster University Genève
Experience and skills
- Thanks to her initiative and qualifications, Aleksandra has gained experience in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Representation of the European Commission, the Municipality of Plovdiv and the Committee on Foreign Policy of the National Assembly of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Over the years she has been a volunteer for the charities Bulgarian Red Cross and the Webster Humanitarian Association (WHA - Geneva) and a contributor to the UN, Switzerland.
- She has completed the "Sales in Crisis" training of the NPRI, which examines the factors that motivate people to buy in times of crisis and has mastered sales techniques that are relevant despite the shrinking market.
- She speaks English, Spanish, and Russian.
- In her free time, Aleksandra likes to explore beautiful unknown destinations, but mostly getting to know Bulgaria.