Education and qualifications
- Master in International Relations
- Bachelor of Marketing
- Emilia is a part-time lecturer at the Master's Program in Banking Management and Investment at the Higher School of Insurance and Finance, Sofia. She was a lecturer in the Housing / Mortgage program for the "Broker" profession at NSNI, Sofia.
Work experience and skills
- Over the years, Emilia has gained solid experience in leadership positions. Due to her drive for efficiency and high performance, which she shows, as well as her desire for team development, Emilia has been responsible for 11 branches at First Investment Bank over the last year and a half.
- The experience gained as a Regional Representative, where she was responsible for selling pension funds, helped her to establish herself as a successful trader.
- Emilia's strong interest in real estate has sprung up during her time in Spain as a Senior Consultant in researching, analyzing and planning real estate investments and a Luxury Real Estate Sales Manager. She has been responsible for the investments of private and corporate clients in projects on the international real estate market.