Annual Unique Estates Award Ceremony
Traditionally, at the beginning of each year, the Unique Estates team celebrates success and achievements with a solemn award ceremony. This is a moment of setting new goals and paying tribute to the remarkable efforts and professionalism of the distinguished employees.
With a gala performance, the company presented the results for 2020 at the City Mark Art Center. *
The managing partner Vessela Ilieva congratulated everyone for the excellent performance and dedication during the past different and challenging year. The world has changed and we have been able to adapt quickly and effectively to the new reality. We made rational decisions, modified our way of working and maintained our leadership positions.
"Success is in the ability to change, to realize the present and to adapt quickly. We managed because we made quick and adequate decisions, we changed the way we work. We were on the front line and we succeeded together. I want to thank each of you!
Each member of the Unique Estates team has the knowledge, skills and discipline to get better. We accept every opportunity and invest efforts in the development of our professional and personal qualities. Thanks to this, every year we have new reasons to be proud and celebrate our success.
The best in 2020:
- Consultant with the highest turnover - Daniela Tonova / senior consultant /
- Consultant with the highest rental turnover - Eliza Petrova / consultant /, who has the most participations for rentals during the year
- Consultant with the largest number of transactions - Bistra Georgakieva / consultant /
- 2020 sales deal - Ilonka Stoyanova / partner / and Galina Grudova / senior partner /
- Deal of the year for business property rentals - Anna Tonova / senior consultant / and Galina Grudova / senior partner /
- Deal of the year for rental of residential property - Evelina Kostakeva / senior consultant and team manager / and Slavina Yolova / consultant /
- Flying start of 2020 - Bozhena Ruseva / consultant /, Ina Marinova / consultant /, Antonio Banov / consultant / and Eliza Petrova / consultant /
- The biggest increase in turnover compared to the previous year - Nikolay Stavrev / consultant /
- The most successful consultants working with investors - Marina Ludmilova / senior consultant /, Nikolay Stavrev / consultant / and Albena Zafirova / consultant /
- Customer Champion Award - Albena Zafirova / consultant /
- Partner / Team Manager - Galina Grudova / Senior Partner /
- This year, the Manager of the Year 2020 award won not one, but six inspiring leaders of successful teams. These are Galina Grudova, Ilonka Stoyanova, Evelina Kostakeva, Krassimira Nikolova, Zara Koteva and Emilia Dimitrova
- The most successful team - team with manager Galina Grudova, Teodora Bivolarska / partner /, Daniela Tonova / senior consultant /, Reni Tsolovska / senior consultant /, Mariana Talyokova / senior consultant /, Bistra Georgakieva / consultant /, Emanuela Basheva / consultant Desislava Ilieva / consultant /
- Administrative Employee of the Year - Violina Stankova / Legal Adviser /
- Best colleagues for 2020 - Sandrina Kvinto / office assistant / and Lora Petrova / marketing and advertising specialist /
- Flying team start - two successful teams were awarded in this category:
- team with manager Zara Koteva, Eliza Petrova / consultant /, Slavina Yolova / consultant /, Gabriela Bogdanina / consultant / and Iliana Ilieva / consultant /, who formed the new department in Unique Estates - Luxury and corporate rentals
- team with manager Nadia Dragomirova / Property and Project Management Manager / and Milen Marinov / Senior Legal Adviser / for the development and development of the "Property and Project Management" team
The award "Courage and dedication on the front line in the fight against Covid-19" was given to the sunny girls who welcomed clients during the year - Alexandra Lehchanska / office assistant / and Emanuela Basheva / consultant /.
Vessela Ilieva presented the award for contribution to the development of the company during the last 5 years to Svetoslava Georgieva, Chief Operating Officer at Unique Estates, who has been working for the company for 10 years and for more than 20 years in the holding.
"The market requires us to be different, to be faster and more original. Every day is a new race. This is our moment. This is our opportunity. "
* The event was held in compliance with all epidemiological measures and recommendations of the RHI for safety and disinfection.