Education and qualifications
- Linguistics with Information Technologies with English and French, Plovdiv University "Paisiy Hilendarski"
- Economic Informatics with English, Professional High School of Economics "Karl Marx"
- She has completed the "Sales in Crisis" training of the NPRI, which examines the factors that motivate people to buy in times of crisis and has mastered sales techniques that are relevant despite the shrinking market.
Internship and skills
- Emanuela has experience in marketing research and market demand analysis. In her work as an Office Manager she develops excellent communication and organizational abilities. Four years she is receptionist and front desk manager in reputable hotels in the Bulgarian resorts.
- She loves spending her time with family and friends. Especially outdoor, in the nature and accompanied with her favourite animal - a horse. She also loves to taste the different cuisine around the world.