Dedication and Commitment make things happen!
Education and qualifications
Master of Bulgariand and English philology
Professional experience and skills
- Ilonka works in the sphere of the real estate for more than ten years. She has 4 years customer service management experience in a 5 star hotel in Dubai and 2 years executive sales and marketing experience in a leading French-British company in the UAE. Joins the team of Unique Estates in 2008.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English and German
Awards and achievements
- Awarded for Significant contribution to the development of the Company
- 2008 - Consultant with highest number of deal for third quarter of the year
- 2009 - Consultant of the year; Consultant with highest number of deals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarter of the year; Deal of second quarter of the year, Consultant with highest turn-over for 2nd and 3rd quarter of the year
- 2010 - Employee of the year of the Holdingl Consultant with highest number of deals for 1st, 2nd and 3rd quarter of the year
- 2011 - Partner of 1st and 2nd quarter of the year, Deal of 1st and 3rd quarter of the year
- 2012 - Partner of 2nd quarter of the year, Award for highest satisfaction of clients
- 2013 - Highest personal contribution to the Company
“Having fulfilled my goals and beaten incredible set targets in the hotel and sales and marketing industry, I decided to make a career change into real estate for a greater challenge and further development. Optimal productivity, flexibility and honesty is what I endeavor to offer my clients at all times”. " Each and every person I have served, whether they are purchasing a small apartment or a big house, has received the same care, attention, integrity and professionalism".
With an up-to-date knowledge of the current market she earns the confidence of her customers which results in her great achievements as a successful real estate professional.
An excellent negotiator, diligent, meticulous and committed, she continues to successfully match buyers and sellers to their ideal property
- Reading books, spending time with family, interior and floral design.