As real estate professionals we realize how difficult it is sometimes to sell a home. Before you offer your property on the market, it is important to make sure that it looks really good to the smallest detail. This will lead to a faster sales at a high price. Most buyers build an opinion for the home the first 7-8 seconds after entering it. Our brokers are specialists in selling and renting luxury properties. Consultation with them will help you in arranging and organizing your home so that you create a pleasant atmosphere to capture your customers.
Prepare your home:
- Temporarily hide all family photos. By entering your home, the client would like to feel that this is his future home. Your personal belongings will definitely prevent this idea.
- Carefully clean all areas collecting dust.
- Clean with a vacuum cleaner and apply all carpets and floor coverings.
- Clean your windows thoroughly, regardless of the season. Nothing spoils a cruel sight as dirty windows.
- Clean the bathroom and arrange your toiletries.
- Replace or repair all the blinds in your home.
- Replace light bulbs that are too light and replace with new lighting.
- Remove any excess books, magazines, and toys that make your home messy.
- Remove unnecessary decorations that clutter the interior. The minimal furniture makes the spaces look more spacious.
- Consider redecorating the walls in a fresh natural tint. Beautiful walls can sell your house.
- We advise you to hire a professional cleaning company to make sure that everything will shine with cleanliness.
Kitchen is one of the most important places when it comes to selling your home.
- In some dishes, leave homemade bread or sweets. This will bring an atmosphere of coziness and warmth.
- Arrange the spice shelf, do not leave anything messy.
- Put all the waste devices in a cabinet so they can not be seen.
- Wash the sink thoroughly. Nowhere should there be traces of food or drops of water.
- Clean the oven and oven pan in detail.
- Clean your refrigerator.
Bet on the attractiveness! The attractive look of your home will be the first impression of the buyer.
- Check the walls and corners of your mold rooms and, if any, immediately remove it.
- Clean your porch.
- Graze the grass in front of your home.
- Place fresh potted flowers in front of the property door.
- Remove any extra garden equipment.
Preparation for views:
- Facilitate brokers by providing them with a key for your home. A potential buyer may want to look around when you are not available.
- Lift the blinds and turn on the lights so you can make your home bright and comfortable.
- Carefully place your beds. Decorate with pillows.
- Try to make your home smell nice before the view. Prepare a tasty meal or light up a fragrant candle.
- Remove the smell of pets. Even if you look at an animal in your home, remove all its toys, bowls or other accessories. Open the windows wide to ventilate and smell fresh.
The most important thing with entering your home is the customer to feel as if it is his own. Try to create a pleasant atmosphere. You can light candles, prepare wine or delicious bites, put beautiful fresh flowers on the table. Your home should look bright, spacious and clean. Do not overdo decorations. Sometimes it creates the impression of saturation, which is superfluous. Following these steps, you will have a real success in selling your home.