Education and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree Economy of Mass media, University for National and World Economy – Sofia
- MSc in Corporate Real Estate, Finance and Strategy, City University London
- MSc in International Marketing and Sales, University for National and World Economy – Sofia
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) by the National Real Property Association of Bulgaria (http://www.nsni.bg/)
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- INSEAD - university for business and management - Executive program - Challenge of Leadership
- Odyssey Mentor, supported by Women's Forum Association. The aim of the mentoring project is to encourage the professional development of women and to prepare them for the challenges of high management positions. Odyssey is the first program in Bulgaria to offer mentoring to women from different industries and in different positions that seek to be effective and successful leaders.
Professional experience and skills
- More than 15 years of real estate experience, four of them at a top-management position in AG Capital. Responsibilities include expansion planning and execution. Expansion includes both new areas (new regions and offices) and lines of business (commercial properties, off-plan, etc.). She has been the head of the luxury real estate company Unique Estates for eleven years. She won the prize Executive Director of AG Capital of the year for 2011 and 2017.
- Excellent negotiation skills and deep understanding of the luxury real estate market
- Proven track record in client service – up to 90% of business is generated from referrals and repeat contracts
- Fluent in English and German