Education and qualifications
- Master's degree (MA) in "Slavonic philologies", Polish Profile, at the Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski "
- Completed Art Management Master Course at the University of Oslo, Norway
- Completed secondary education at the Russian Secondary School in Warsaw, Poland
- Тraining "The Psychology of Selling" by Brian Tracy
Professional experience and skills
- Stefan Dimitrov is a talented salesperson and a highly experienced consultant, who has the real life experience, the motivation and the right personal skills to provide excellent service, win deals and insure targets are met in a professional manner.
- Stefan utilises skills from his extensive background within sales, marketing, business development and management, gained over 20 years from within the public relations and media publishing, information technology services and real estate industries.
- In the scope of the Real Estate consulting his expertise covers: investment sales and brokerage; landlord and tenant representation; due diligence and entitlement practices; and financing.
- From his previous roles Stefan has developed a deep understanding of customer service, providing individual and corporate clients with high level real property solutions, strictly protecting customers’ interests and observing the principles of loyalty, professionalism and corporate ethics.
- Full professional proficiency in English, Russian and Polish. Basic knowledge in French.
- Enjoys travelling. In his free time is devoted to sports. Interested in art in all its variants.
Awards and achievements