Education and qualifications
- Doctorate for "Investment in Real Estate"
- Master of Marketing, University of Economics, Varna
- Bachelor "Economics and Management of Industry", Varna
- Graduate of Harvard Business School OPM41
- Honorary Consul of the Republic of Mauritius in Bulgaria
- Founder and member of the board of directors of Endeavor Bulgaria and the Family Business Association (FBN)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Vienna Economic Forum
- Member of the Managing Board of the Confederation of Employers and Industrialists in Bulgaria
- Member of a number of other international organizations, including Royal Institution for Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Harvard Club Bulgaria, Young Presidents' Organization (YPO), Bulgaria City Club London.
Internship and skills
- Dr. Hristo Iliev is an entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience. He is the founder and owner of AG Capital, a leading group specializing in investment and real estate services. Part of the holding are: BLD - construction and investment company for residential projects; Lion's Head - an investment property company operating in Southeastern Europe; Forton - Business Consulting Services, partner of world leader Cushman & Wakefield; Real Estate Agencies Adres and Imoteca - with the largest national coverage and more than 900 professional employees, Unique Estates - a specialized agency for luxury properties, exclusive partner of Luxury Portfolio for Bulgaria and others; Each of the companies in the structure is among the market leaders in its sector.
- Traveling to exotic destinations, practicing winter sports.