Education and qualification
- Bacelor degree of Managment and Marketing - Danish college MTM, Sofia
- High school of Polygraphy and Fotografy, Sofia
- Traing program Psychology of selling by Brian Tracy
Proffesional practice and skills
- Ivanka has been working as an Administrative Director in a company for a property management and eight years as Aministrative Manager in a Bulgarian ceramic producing company - Ceramics AD. For approximately 3 years she has been a free lancer as ceramic artist, turning her hobby into profecssion with her own ceramic studio. She has been working for seven years as an Administrative Director in a real estate management company and eight years as a Financial and Administrative Manager in a manufacturing company in the field of ceramics - Keramiks AD. For three years she worked as a freelance ceramic artist, turning her hobby into a professional activity with her own ceramic workshop.
Personal skills: Patience, stubbornness and stability.
Free time: spend at ceramik studio, family and yoga class
Prizes and achievements
- Highest Turnover Consultant for the Fourth Quarter of 2015
- Quarterly deal for the third quarter of 2015
- Third-largest third-quarter consultant in 2015