Unique Estates has the pleasure of introducing to you this remarkable property – a unique estate, situated in a splendid park of 8 000 sq. m., with tennis court and an exquisite house
With total area of 1400 sq. m., perfectly situated between Dragalevtsi and Simeonovo, with an astounding view of the mountain and Sofia. This exclusive creative work generates a feeling of calm, perfection and spaciousness. The accent in details is perfect and is a proof of refinement, and design adds to the genius of the house.
- a spacious hall with fire-place, French-style windows facing the park, designer’s furnishing
- a study with an aristocratic book case made to order and a writing table, made by a well-known Vienna designer of furniture
- a dining room with a table for twelve guests
- an elegantly furnished and equipped kitchen
- winter garden
- relaxation hall – fitness, billiards table, sauna and Jacuzzi
- four relaxation area, each of them with sitting room, bedroom, wardrobe and bathroom, hydro massage bathtub and toilette, a terrace
- wonderful lobby
- apartment for servants
- triple garage
- wonderful BBQ area
- tennis court
- a house for auxiliary staff and guards 200 sq.m. and garage for 3 cars
- perfect greenery of valuable plants
- bronze garden statues by famous sculptors
- private water source, tanks containing 5000 litres
- electricity generator which goes on at the sixth second
- perfect security system
- live guards
- heating in gas and oil
- high and beautiful fence – a piece of art
- perfect access
Dragalevtsi is one of the most prestigious and expensive quarters in Sofia.
Its proximity to the city center and the Vitosha Mountain, the excellent panorama and communications make it exceptionally attractive to the business elite and the people with high social status. It originated centuries ago and through the years it has transformed into an expensive summer house area and exurbian quarter of the capital.
Dragalevtzi is located in the vicinity of the mountain, between Simeonovo and Boyana quarters, close to the Sofia Ring Road.
The quarter consists mainly of luxury houses, villas with spacious yards, single-family houses and small family hotels. The construction tendencies in the district are directed to the construction of gated housing complexes. Some are already built and others are under construction. The prices in Dragalevtsi are one of the highest in the capital. The free terrains are on the decrease.
There is one state school in the district – V. Levski’at 1 Bella Donna Str., and one English Language private school - Sveti Georgi. The health service is located at 5-7 Khan Krum Str. and there are many private kindergartens, one of which is Wonder World at 2 Matochina Str. The quarter has a municipality and a post office located at Ivan Alexander Square.
The proximity to Vitosha and one of the most popular monasteries in the region - the Dragalevtsi Monastery make the district a preferred destination during the weekend. There are many good restaurants in the region, as well as several hotels (one of which is a five-star). The Sveta Bogoroditza Monastery, built during the 13th century is nearby.
The quarter has a two-seat rope way, which connects the quarter with the ski-runs of Vitosha.
The main transport point of the quarter to the center is Cherni Vrah Blvd. Buses 98 and 64 pass from here as well as route taxis 40, 25, 41.