Training "Content and aspects of applying VAT on real estate transactions"
Today, one of the many trainings for the Unique Estates team was held. Lecturers of the event were the senior lawyer Milen Marinov and the financial expert Eleonora Licheva. In support of theoretical and practical questions we also invited members of AG Capital team: Stoycho Tachadzhiev - Chief Accountant and Valentina Slavcheva - Accountant of the holding. The subject of the training was "Content and aspects of applying VAT on real estate transactions". We have touched upon the following questions:
- VAT on the commission fees we charge;
- Date of tax event and charging of the tax - what term should be issued the invoice, which are the accompanying documents to the invoice for commission; Methods and practical guidelines for collecting our receivables;
- Consultancy Services Contract - characteristics and specifics;
- Taxable supply under the VAT Act is the so-called "stop capo" or "guarantee / deposit" ?;
- Tax aspects of the purchase and sale of real estate.
The purpose of the training was to explain specific tax situations in the sale and purchase transactions of companies whose capital is formed by the real estate and the accompanying documents as well as the taxes due and accountable for the leases. The training was extremely interesting and useful for the brokers of Unique Estates. We would like to thank colleagues from AG Capital for the inclusion and support of the topics discussed.